Upgrading to Xorg 7.2.0

Christopher Prance freebsdx11 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:58:45 UTC 2007

Well that's good to know, do you know if by chance he has looked at my
problem? Btw this also happened on my server as well, but I got around it
somehow, but couldn't for the life of me tell you how I did it. Now that one
won't even load X anymore.  I will post about that one as well, but first I
want to try and get my laptop up and running again. I don't mind running
from shell but I miss my x with KDE. I'm using my (shhh don't tell anyone)
my Dell laptop with WinXP until I can get my Thinkpad back up and running.

Ciao

Christopher