libGLw: symbol 'glwMDrawingAreaWidgetClass' is missing

Christian Gusenbauer c47g at gmx.at
Tue May 22 20:41:20 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm the maintainer of the graphics/inventor port. While linking some parts of
inventor (due to the gcc42/xorg72 change), I get an undefined reference of
`glwMDrawingAreaWidgetClass' message from the linker.

I had a look at the graphics/libGLw port and there, the __GLX_MOTIF define is
not set when compiling GLwDrawA.c.

===>  Building for libGLw-6.5.3
cc -c -I../../include -I/usr/include/Motif1.2  -fPIC -pedantic -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_XSHM -DHZ=100 -O -pipe
GLwDrawA.c
GLwDrawA.c:234: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of function pointer to
object pointer type
../../bin/mklib -o GLw -linker 'cc'  -major 1 -minor 0 -patch
0    -L/usr/local/lib -lGL -lm GLwDrawA.o

Do I miss something here? Is this a bug in graphics/libGLw or do I need
another port to get the `glwMDrawingAreaWidgetClass' symbol?

Many thanks for your help,
Christian.