use OPTIONS in x11-drivers/xorg-drivers

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 22 17:33:45 UTC 2007

On 5/22/07, Florent Thoumie <flz at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Jona Joachim wrote:

> >> This will be done within the next few weeks.
> >
> > Great!
> > Would it be possible to include an option to depend on x11/nvidia-driver?
>
> Probably not, as it's not part of xorg-drivers.

We don't want to make it a part of xorg-drivers because
it's not a part of xorg-drivers? :-)

More and more drivers will appear which are developed
outside X.org. Personally, I see no harm in letting
them into the infrastructure (maybe not by default).