xorg-libraries, anything special to be done for 7.2 ?

Hans Nieser h.nieser at xs4all.nl
Tue May 22 00:03:51 UTC 2007

Hello list,

On one of my FreeBSD machines I have xorg-libraries installed which I
believe was brought in as a dependency of an image processing module for PHP.

I was going to update my system (now that ports have finally unfrozen),
and /usr/ports/UPDATING has a number of instructions for upgrading to Xorg
7.2 and I was wondering if any of it applied to me even though I only have
xorg-libraries installed (and not entire Xorg) or if I can just do the
usual 'portupgrade -a' thing.

Can anyone shed some light on this?