Error in upgrading xorg (no metaport installed)

Bob McDonald bob.tdlc at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:44:06 UTC 2007

I looked in my environment and while I see that directory in my path,
I don't see anything to direct X to be installed there.  I've set my
nightly cvsup/portsdb script to run while I'm headed home on the train
so when I get home I should have freshly updated the ports tree (of
course I was getting pkgdb errors so maybe that will get in the way?)

Should I rerun the command that failed to see i fthe ports tree update
worked or are there other steps I should follow now?

thanks!

Bob