xorg 7.2 xorg-protos BUILD_DEPENDS wrong?

Andrew Partan asp at partan.com
Sat May 19 05:33:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 05:33:35PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > No, I built all of the xorg 7.2 packages on my build server; if the
> > package install could not find a package, it means that some package
> > didn't get built.  I have all the entire ports tree (with all of
> > the packages) nfs-mounted from my build server.
> >
> > There is something wrong with the build depends for xorg-protos.
> > portinstall -p xorg does not build xf86rushproto.
> > portinstall -PP xorg wants a package of xf86rushproto.
> > 	--asp at partan.com (Andrew Partan)
>
> Show me the typescript please.

A (very long) typescript on the build server, with builds & rebuilds
all of the ports as packages is here:
	ftp://tower.partan.com/pub/asp/xorg-upgrade.build-server.bz2

A typescript of doing a package install of xorg on a new server
with /usr/ports nfs mounted from the build server, an empty /usr/local,
a symlink for /usr/X11R6 -> /usr/local, and XORG_UPGRADE=yes is
here:
	ftp://tower.partan.com/pub/asp/xorg-package-install.bz2

	--asp at partan.com (Andrew Partan)