What can I do?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Wed Mar 28 14:42:53 UTC 2007

Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak at ijs.si> writes:
> On Wednesday 28 of March 2007, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> > I suspect you're way past the point where new issues show up faster
> > than you can fix them.  The only way out of this tar pit is to merge
> > everything into the ports tree so other port maintainers have a real
> > incentive to help you out.
> Not quite just yet. We should at least fix trivial failures (mostly
> plist fixes) that would otherwise keep things like qt and gtk from
> building.

Uh?  I thought those had been taken care of a long time ago.

I maintain(ed) a small Linux distro at work, and I completed the
transition to modular X.org about a year and a half ago.  I appreciate
the difference in scale, but still, I'm starting to wonder if you guys
still have all your marbles.

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no