Problem with Beryl and xorg 7.2 - RELENG_6

Adam K Kirchhoff adamk at voicenet.com
Thu Jun 7 23:16:16 UTC 2007

You should be able to get beryl to run with the --use-copy option, but
it will be very slow.

Currently, the texture_from_pixmap render path (the default for beryl),
won't work with the radeon driver as AIGLX is broken on those drivers.
Getting it working on intel (also with AIGLX) seems to be hit-or-miss as
well.

Adam