Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Tue Jul 3 22:07:46 UTC 2007

Yeah, I've tried that and updated to Firefox 2 as well; if I try to have
the flashplayer (there isn't a FreeBSD one, I'm attempting to use the
Linux one) load it segfaults Firefox immediately.

Opera doesn't work either.

I think I'm stuck here; this is something that FreeBSD needs to get
resolved if its going to be a serious contender in the desktop arena.
I've got folks that would love to run this (and some Java apps) but its
just not getting it done.......

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net