Compiling fresh DRM from git [Beryl problems]

Jan Sebosik sebosik at demax.sk
Thu Jan 25 14:00:06 UTC 2007

Hi all

My hardware: lappie HP nx6310 (intel core duo with 945GM chipset, and
945GM graphics). DRM module version: 1.5.0 20060119

I`ve tried FreeBSD-7 CURRENT from 23.2.2007, then I`ve compiled X.org
7.2RC3, Beryl and KDE 3.5.5 (all from ports). But after start I see
completly white windows (yeah, beryl works, cube rotates fine,
transparency also works). But only gray cube with white window skelet is
visible. Debug messages on console are that it cannot bind redirected
window to texture 0x1a0008 and other similar identificators.
After exit on console I see: "error: [drm:pid871:drm_close] *ERROR*
can`t find authenticator".

Is there any way how to compile fresh DRM as kernel modules, which I
fetched with command "git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/drm" ?

Best regards
---
Jan Sebosik, Slovakia