State of support for Radeon X200M on FreeBSD?

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 13 05:43:19 PST 2007

On 1/13/07, Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk at voicenet.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 07:18 +0100, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > After the recent threads about ATI support here on the list I would like
> > to inquire about the status of X support for the X200M on FreeBSD.

I've got Xpress 1100 (identified as X200M) working
perfectly on current/xorg 6.9, but it has issues
with 7.2. If you can login during the black screen,
try taking Xorg.0.log and posting it here.