Compiz

SirDice sirdice at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 2 11:45:55 PST 2007

Hi all,

I noticed Compiz was added to the git tree so I decided to try it on GNOME.
It compiled fine but when started with 'compiz --replace gconf' I got an
error:
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0: Undefined
symbol "pthread_getschedparam"

The solution I found was to uninstall compiz and add -lpthread to
LDFLAGS in the Makefile and recompile. The error disappeared after that.

I still haven't figured out why I don't have any window decorations
though.. Everything else seems to work..

Cheers,

Remko C.