Linux-programs can't do direct rendering?..

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Sat Dec 29 14:10:17 PST 2007

On субота 29 грудень 2007, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
= How did you install linux_dri on amd64?  Last time I tried, it reported
= back that it was unsupported on amd64.

Yes, indeed.  ONLY_FOR_ARCHS is set to i386... I guess, I must've forced it
somehow...

= As for the i386 machine...  If you installed linux_dri after installing
= the nvidia drivers, you overwrote the libGL and libGLcore files from
= the nvidia drivers, so it's not surprising direct rendering doesn't
= work there.

I'll check, thanks.

	-mi