HEADSUP for git X.org ports users: change of X11BASE

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 14 02:02:07 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 11:31:49PM +0200, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> The above instructions are available in form of shell script here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~lesi/mergebase.sh
>

> Do tell us your experiences, suggestions,...

So far, I've only tried it with a relatively recent CURRENT install
where I had already put X11BASE=/usr/local in make.conf.  However, some
things that were installed with pkg_add had used /usr/X11R6.

The script seemed to work.

Thank you again, for all your work on this--that thank you is for
everyone who has contributed--I know it must have been pretty tiring.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Giles: (scoffs) Magic! Magic's all balderdash and chicanery. I'm
afraid we don't know a bloody thing. (everyone looking at him)
Except I seem to be British, don't I? Uh, and a man. With ...
glasses. (removes glasses) Well, that narrows it down
considerably.