Latest X from git and beryl - Root window size (1280/1024) is bigger then maximum texture size (512x512)

Adam K Kirchhoff adamk at voicenet.com
Wed Apr 4 08:59:35 UTC 2007

Use 'driconf' to enable large texture.  Or 'big' textures...  I don't
have an intel card, so I'm not sure of the exact option, but it should
be obvious when you have driconf running.

Does AIGLX work for you?  The wiki still says that AIGLX is broken on
Intel cards on FreeBSD and will cause lockups when you quit X.

Adam