Share same monitor with other OSs

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Thu Sep 28 08:06:38 PDT 2006

I have just the opposite at work, my FreeBSD (which I am in all the
time) is fine, but if I click over to the Windows box it is shifted
left and a little blurry.  I hardly ever use it so it doesn't bother
me.  If I need to work on it for an extended period, I hit the auto
button on the Monitor and then hit it again when I switch back to the
FreeBSD box.  Not the most elegant solution, but it works. :-)