FreeBSD signature

Florent Thoumie flz at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 22 14:51:01 PST 2006

Florent Thoumie wrote:

> I'll do something a bit weird with the exp-tree in the next few
> days...

I just pushed my latest changes in the shared repo. As I said, it's now
in sync with X.org 7.2-RC2. Things shouldn't change much now. There will
 probably be some updates (xorg-server for sure, don't really know
otherwise) by the end of the month (someone well informed told me that
7.2 release will be around a week late). Anyway, if you can reinstall
from scratch do it, otherwise I'm not sure what's best for you.

Good news is I'll probably have beryl 0.1.2 ports in the exp-tree by the
end of the month. So if you had the possibility to try xorg-modular on a
spare machine and still haven't done it, maybe beryl will convince you.

PS: If you don't know what beryl is, ask youtube.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org