libxcb not loading

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Tue Nov 7 13:54:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 14:38 +0100, Rene Ladan wrote:
> libxcb does not load with today's xorg:
>
> > /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libxcb.so.1: Undefined symbol "pthread_equal"
>
> The X server comes up, but stays at the 'cross screen', so it is
> unusable right now :(
>
> 'portmaster -r libxcb' did not help either.
> I have _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING in my kernel

Fixed already, i used LOCALREVISION instead of PORTREVISION so that
might be why portmaster didn't pick up the change (LOCALREVISION only
works for xorg ports). Make sure you also rebuild libX11 cause the .pc
file included was wrong and it's only fixed in the latest revison of the
port.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org