i915 dri: Undefined symbol "_glapi_add_entrypoint"

Albert Vest alvest at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 17:54:59 PDT 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 22:55:30 +0530
Shanker Balan <shanu at shankerbalan.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Eric Anholt wrote,
> > On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 11:42 +0530, Shanker Balan wrote:
> >
> > Your dri is really stale.
> >
> > anholt at vonnegut:ports/graphics/dri% make -V PKGNAME
> > dri-6.4.1,2
>
> And indeed it was.
> Thanks a lot Eric.

Allow me to second that.  The new drm additions to 6.1 are working great with the nominal xorg & dri current ports (dri as above, xorg-server-6.9.0_3).  Direct rendering is on, ~440 frames/second in glxgears.

One minor itch, the message rate is prodigious.  I'm seeing lots of [drm:pid592:radeon_cp_dispatch_indirect] activity in the console.  Probably nothing to worry about.

Thanks again!!

--
Albert Vest, al vest at earth link dot net