another Radeon fiasco :-(

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Sun Jun 18 15:49:49 UTC 2006

On Saturday 17 June 2006 22:45, Eric Anholt wrote:
= I suspect you've made a configuration nobody's tested before.  As far as
= I knew, the DRI should have disabled itself due to Xinerama being used
= in your config.  This should be filed upstream.

Strictly speaking, this is not a Xinerama. The four monitors are arranged into
have two dual screen displays: :0.0 and :0.1 (each with their pseudo-Xinerama
provided by the radeon driver). I was hoping to see DRI working on, at least,
one of them...

	-mi