XORG i915 &.0 current

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Jul 4 00:11:20 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 13:37 +0700, Angka H. K. wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Attach is my output during a debugging.
>
> I see a dlclose called inside  glXDRIscreenDestroy with paramaeter screen.
> It's a very short function and no comment at all. I don't know what make is
> wrong, maybe the pointer poited by screen is mis poiting the screen address.
>
> Please help me

That's exactly the place I see the crash as well.  If I run X under GDB,
it totally loses its mind here, and even the continue command gets me
stuck at the same point.  If I let X crash and coredump (add
NoTrapSignals to the ServerFlags, and run X as root), the backtrace is a
bit confused but looks like the same place.

A trivial program (linked against libGL, however) that dlopens
i915_dri.so and dlcloses it appears to work.

--
Eric Anholt                             anholt at FreeBSD.org
eric at anholt.net                         eric.anholt at intel.com