6.9.0, the wheel scroll behaves diff?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 10:13:12 PST 2006

Hello,

I just upgraded xorg to 6.9.0 today and the wheel scroll behaves a little
different. If I want to scroll up and it will do scroll up + click at the
same time. Before xorg doesn't click if I scroll up. How can I disable
that click in the scroll up or is it a bug or need to change in my config?

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/xorg.conf
http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/Xorg.0.log

The /etc/rc.conf only has 'moused_enable="YES"' and my mouse is
IntelliMouse Optical USB and PS/2 Compatible (current using PS/2).

BTW: I tried to change "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7" to "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
and it makes no difference.

Thanks,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team