new release

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 05:40:15 PST 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 23:27, Ewout Boks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if the new X.org 7.0 Release will be available through
> the ports soon ? I have a lot of trouble using the nv driver on my
> laptop and saw that the new release contains a hefty update for nv.

7.0 will probably be a while in coming, but 6.9 should be in ports soon.  If
you wish not to wait, xorg-server-snap has a cvs snapshot that has the
features of 6.9.  Hope that's useful,

Eric

--
The signature is a location used to give a personalised feel to each E-mail
without having to personalise each E-mail.