When will 7.1 be merged into the ports tree

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 18:52:41 PST 2006

Ok, now that it's worked for me, I'm getting impatient.  :)

Seriously, is there any kind of time frame or road map?  I haven't seen
any sort of time frame mentioned in quite awhile.

Once again, I'd like to compliment the folks putting this together--I
was really surprised at how smoothly the upgrade went.  The only rough
spot, for me, is the fact that various port tools, such as portsnap,
don't work with the git ports tree.

(Which is another selfish reason that I want it merged quickly).  :)

Looking at this email, I probably sound like the little child, saying,
"Are we there yet?"

Ah well, as is said, immaturity is a lifetime decision.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Willow: Maybe we shouldn't be too couply around Buffy.
Cordelia: Oh, you mean 'cause of how the only guy that ever liked her
turned
into a vicious killer and had to be put down like a dog?
Xander: Can she cram complex issues into a nutshell or what?