Problem with X on startup

Andy Rozman (Aleksander) andy at triera.net
Sun Nov 27 15:31:31 GMT 2005

Hi !

I have installed X on my FreeBSD 6.0, but I am having problem running it . I
tried with original driver i810 (intel), but I can't get it to work. Then I
wanted to run it with vesa driver. This time X starts (only with X command not
with startx), but it stops. It displays X (mouse pointer), I can move it
arround if I want, but start up stops here.

Attached is zip file with Xorg.0.log and messages file, and config.

Andy

Here is my configuration:

FreeBSD 6
X Windows System Version 6.8.2
Computer Notebook Dell Insiron 2200, grahic card Intel i810, ver 915GM