ports/81706: x11-servers/xorg-printserver conflicts devel/makedepend

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Tue May 31 10:50:11 PDT 2005

The following reply was made to PR ports/81706; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak at ijs.si>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,
 yokota at res.otaru-uc.ac.jp
Subject: Re: ports/81706: x11-servers/xorg-printserver conflicts devel/makedepend
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:45:39 +0200

 They don't conflict in sense that they don't install same files in same
 places. The trouble here is that we need makedepend installed by
 devel/imake-(4|6) but we get the one from devel/makedepend as LOCALBASE is
 searched before X11BASE in default PATH.
 In other words could you confirm that adding line:

 MAKE_ENV+=      PATH=${X11BASE}/bin:${PATH}

 fixes this problem?

 Dejan