Inspiron 7500 vs x.org server

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Sun Jul 3 00:31:46 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 20:56 +0000, Julian Elischer wrote:
> Adding more to this.. x.org has this as bug 1109
> It was erroneously linked as  a duplicate of 1881 which has
> been fixed, however that was a bug in the radeon driver and this
> is the ati driver.

The ati driver is just a little wrapper that loads radeon, r128, or
atimisc as appropriate.  If you could verify that 1881's fix helps you,
I'll dump it into the xorg-server port (or I might anyway whenever I
commit to xorg-server next).  A patch to xorg-server is attached.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org