Dri on ati rage128 does not work after xorg 6.8.1 upgrade.

Miguel Mendez flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org
Sun Jan 16 00:56:06 PST 2005

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:11:47 -0800
Eric Anholt <eta at lclark.edu> wrote:

Hi,

> You seem to be talking about a very different issue from the message
> you're replying to.  I'm guessing that
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=1433 might help.  If it
> does (or probably anyway), I'll merge it in the next xorg-server
> update which I expect to do in the next day or so.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I've built xorg 6.8.1 again which now
includes said patch but the results is the same. If I enable glx and try
to run glxgears the system locks solid. With 6.7 it works like a charm.
Where can I start looking to find out what's going on?

Cheers,
--
Miguel Mendez <flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org>
http://www.energyhq.es.eu.org