more libICE directory creation

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Mon Jan 10 14:37:09 PST 2005

(Just found out about this list from lesi@)

After several rounds of proposed solutions to the X11 libICE problem,
lesi suggested that we just put the .ICE-unix directory creation in
cleartmp as was first proposed.  Putting a script in ports would be
doable, but adds more complications, and we've already got X11 pieces in
cleartmp.  While preparex11 taking over this job might be cleaner, it's
easier to just add it to cleartmp and not make the directory creation
optional (it's one inode, which we'd waste just the same by making a
preparex11 script).

Does anyone have an issue with this?  I'm planning on doing it tomorrow
unless there's an uproar.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org