XFree86 4.5.0 - when?

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Wed Apr 27 18:51:38 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 27 of April 2005 17:20, Dmitry Pryanishnikov wrote:
> Hello!
>
>   I'm sorry if my question has already been answered. When one can expect
> an upgrade of XFree86 in ports to Release 4.5.0?
>
> Sincerely, Dmitry

Hi,

That won't be done before FreeBSD 5.4 is released. Until then, this is too
intruding a commit to be made. The upgrade should also be tested on pointyhat
so we can catch possible problems with it (and pointyhat is now busy with
release related tests and builds).
So until then, you can check the patchset here:
http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xfree/XF-45_6.diff
and if you do, report any problems that you might encounter :)

Dejan