Missing Keyboardlayout (FO)

Ice ice2000 at post.olivant.fo
Sun Sep 19 10:50:25 PDT 2004

I´m missing keyboard layout in kde see error output below:

Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
(EE) Error loading keymap /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled/server-0.xkm
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
 > Error:            Can't find file "pc/fo" for symbols include
 >                   Exiting
 >                   Abandoning symbols file "default"

I had a look at the Makefile in
/usr/ports/x11/xorg-clients/work/xc/programs/xkbcomp/symbols
and it looks like the fo keyboard does not get compiled.

I hope you can patch the problem.

Thanks