ports/73585: xorg-libraries compile failer

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Sat Nov 6 03:00:47 PST 2004

The following reply was made to PR ports/73585; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak at ijs.si>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org, nobuhiro.yasutomi at nifty.ne.jp
Subject: Re: ports/73585: xorg-libraries compile failer
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:51:50 +0100

 Freetype2Dir should be defined in ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/config/xf86site.def
 (where ${X11BASE} usally means /usr/X11R6), which is installed as part of
 devel/imake-6 port. Do you have imake-6 installed? Is Freetype2Dir defined in
 mentioned file? What kind of error do you see regarding Freetype2Dir?
 I'm sorry I don't understand How-to-repeat section, could you explain a bit
 more?