ports/66496: x11/libxkbfile does not build

mike johnson ahze at rgv.net
Mon May 17 07:30:25 PDT 2004

The following reply was made to PR ports/66496; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: mike johnson <ahze at rgv.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Cc: michael johnson <ahze at ahze.net>
Subject: Re: ports/66496: x11/libxkbfile does not build
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:21:06 -0400

 --Apple-Mail-1--877716264

 please close this pr, I figured my problem is that some of imake's
 configuration files ended up in lost+found/ after a power outage.

 michael

 --Apple-Mail-1--877716264
 	name=PGP.sig
 content-transfer-encoding: 7bit