XFree86 4.4

Eric Anholt anholt at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 7 12:04:57 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 11:39, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> What do you think if somebody takes a responsible on XFree86-4* and
> update them to 4.4?
> Or may be it makes a sense to create a new ports hierarchy: XFree86-44*?
>
> Some people want to have 4.4 in ports.

This is already being handled.  Mark Linimon's been testing xf86 4.4
builds, xorg is hopefully queued for bento, then xf86 4.4 after xorg.
If linimon doesn't want to do the commit, I'd feel safe doing it now
that it's been well-tested (by dejan, linimon, then bento, along with
others).

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org