dependency fixing for xorg stuff

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Sun Jul 4 18:20:17 PDT 2004

http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/X/xorg-conv-1.diff

The link above is a patch to fix up dependencies and make xorg the
default X for FreeBSD 5.2 and up.  It'll fix, XFree86-3 as well,
mostly.  Personally, I think we should remove XFree86 3.3.6 from the
tree because it's a waste of everyone's time.  People would be better
supported by current XFree86 or Xorg.  (The one exception being very old
cards that never got updated drivers because basically nobody has them,
which will likely perform about as well and have only feature tradeoffs
when using the vesa driver instead)

It needs more review, then I'll forward to portmgr.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org