FreeBSD 5.3 on Ultra 5 and compiling xorg-server 6.8.1 - it ain't work'n

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Wed Dec 29 18:48:40 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 21:39 -0500, Sean O'Neill wrote:
> Just recently installed FreeBSD 5.3 on an Ultra 5.  Normal cvsup update
> to /usr/src and /usr/ports works just fine and [build|install]kernel and
> [build|install]world work - so system is current to 5.3p2.
>
> Now I'm trying to upgrade the Xorg ports from 6.7.0 to 6.8.1 using
> portupgrade on the xorg-server port.  It gets a good ways into the
> compile process and then I get the following:

This is the third time I've seen this message from you.  Yes, it has
been received.  If you've got a bug, the best thing to usually do is to
send a PR.  In this case, though, I think you might have old headers,
though I can't remember for sure.  xorg-libraries would be the thing to
reinstall.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org