XFree86 4.4 - an attempt on upgrading ports

Tilman Linneweh arved at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 16 02:22:39 PDT 2004

* Tilman Linneweh [2004-04-15 23:23]:
> > Been there, done that. ;-) I've been using the attached patch more
> > than a month without a problem.  This patch was taken from
> > OpenBSD/amd64 and modified for FreeBSD by myself.
> >

> Great! Build it successfully. Thank you very much.

Of course I spoke too soon. I noticed that I can't terminate the server
anymore with Ctrl+Alt+Backspace, I have to kill them from the shell.

The only thing helpful I found in the log is:

(II) Server_Terminate keybinding not found

Unfortunately I have not found anything useful yet.

regards
tilman