gamt

Kim careable at 163.com
Mon May 25 22:41:25 UTC 2020

Dear Sir,
Personal protective equipments are in urgent need.  We CAREABLE offers a various of personal protective with very good prices:  KN95 Mask, FFP2 NR .
Our KN95  FFP2 NR Mask,  have EU TYPE EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE.NB2163 EN149:2001+A1:2009
As it is in our China approved medical suppliers list with qualification and registration certificates. More detailed informations can be supplied with images, specifications, quotation and certificates.
Your health is my greatest happiness.
Can I Hlep You? Do you want a trail order to  check the quality ?
Looking forward to your early reply.
Kindest regards,
Kim
CAREABLE BIOTECHNOLOGY  Sales Team