www/177732: Request for being listed on your service provider list

Kai Stenders k.stenders at netcup.de
Tue Apr 9 10:00:01 UTC 2013

>Number:         177732
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Request for being listed on your service provider list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
<dt>
	<a name="netcup GmbH" href="http://www.netcup.de/" id="cari">netcup GmbH</a>
</dt>
<dd>
	netcup is a hostingprovider located in germany and we are specialized in providing webhosting and virtual servers. At the beginning of 2013 we changed our virtualisation technology to KVM. This gives you the possibillity to run the operationg system of your choice. You can easily setup your vServer with just a few clicks by using our prepared FreeBSD image.
</dd>