[Request for Review] Where to put SA texts and patches?

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 16 17:34:23 UTC 2012

Em 16-09-2012 19:00, Bjoern A. Zeeb escreveu:
> based on some feedback I got back then to centralize SYMLINKS handling
> I also factored out hte BULKDATA stuff.  The new patch (which I'd love
> to sommit really soon), can be found here:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20120916-01-dsvn-security.diff

Thanks for taking the time to refactor it, it looks much better! One
more nit which I'd suggest is to make BULKDATADIR recursive by default,
that is, if you set BULKDATADIR=patches, it should install patches
recursively without having to manually deal with the subdirectories. I
think it's the logical behavior and it would be better to hide that
logic in the .mk file. Imo, it can easily be done with for cycles and
find(1).

Gabor