Static Website Design with 8 pages in just USD 200

Shalu Singh ticketstoamerica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:14:23 UTC 2012

Dear Sir \ Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

We are an India based Web Services Company with primary focus on Website
Designing & Development with PHP development.

We have a dedicated team of professional's designers, developers and SEO
especially for Graphic/Flash; we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference.

Our Website Designers pay more attention to web page layout, size, text and
videos. Our graphic designers are with a flair for proper visual
communication so that the web site design not only targets the online
visitors but also your market and ultimately promoting your company brand.

We can provide you with a fresh, professional image via a recognizable
trademark or logo design.

We have our competency in CMS (Joomla, Modx, Mambo and other quality Content
Management System) and e-commerce website using eCommerce, Zen cart, x cart.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to work and AMAZE you with
our service. Our packages are very simple and affordable. We do provide
attractive offers on bulk orders.

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick
assistance.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Shalu Singh,

Business Development Executive

New Delhi, India.

Disclaimer: We are not spamming, we keep on sending out these emails to all
those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe
from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this
matter), please send a mail with *REMOVE ME* as the Subject, so that we
shall add you to our "Do Not Contact Again" list.