[CALL FOR REVIEW] doc and www converted to XML

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 25 16:58:19 UTC 2012

On 2012.08.25. 17:28, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> ga> - - Convert id names to lowercase to avoid mixing different styles and for
> ga> better readability
>
>   I am concerned about the impact of this change.  There are many links
>   to pages inwww.freebsd.org  and converting the ids can break them.
It is an important point but actually they are mostly header id and
class names. There were a couple of other ones in these files:
art.sgml
logo.sgml
java/howhelp.sgml

The third one is extremely outdated and the first two is about logos and
banners, which - I think - is not such type of content that usually
people link from outside. With this in mind, do you think it is still a
problem? If so, I can revert those files.

Gabor