www/157076: freebsd-wireless mailing list not shown on web All Lists page

Johann Kois jkois at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 18 15:50:12 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR www/157076; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Johann Kois <jkois at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, wosch at FreeBSD.org, simon at FreeBSD.org,
        david at catwhisker.org
 Lists page
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:49:18 +0100

 Hello,

 the mailinglists

 - freebsd-wireless
 - freebsd-chromium
 - freebsd-tilera
 - freebsd-toolchain

 are now available on http://docs.freebsd.org/mail.  Thanks to whoever
 added them to index.

 But freebsd-sysinstall is still missing.  It is not in the index and
 there also no subfolders for this mailinglist.  And it is also not
 available via www.FreeBSD.org/search.  Although this a valid mailing
 list.  Strange.

 I can add it to the website search but I cannot make it available on
 docs.FreeBSD.org/mail.  Would it be possible for one of you to add this
 one, too?  Because then I could close this PR.  Thank you.

 Regards.

 jkois

 --
   Johann Kois