www/157475: To be added to Commercial Vendors, "Consulting Services" page

Sezgin Bayrak sbayrak at ipsure.com
Tue May 31 20:40:10 UTC 2011

>Number:         157475
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       To be added to Commercial Vendors, "Consulting Services" page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

<dd>Ipsure offers IT strategic planning, system integration, maintenance, administration and counsultancy services to SMEs and large enterprises. The scope of our services range from initial setup of the physical layer components through the application level tuning and auditing stages. Although we provide various solutions over any other *NIX systems, we’ve a seasoned experience in building and managing clustered server environments which are particularly based on FreeBSD for delivering secure and stabile applications under ultra high workloads. Our company is located in Istanbul, Turkey.</dd>