Mailman problem

Simon L. B. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Sun Apr 24 08:42:43 UTC 2011

On 18 Apr 2011, at 22:01, b. f. wrote:

Hey,

I assume the following was the actual content of the page?

> "FreeBSD.org - Document not found
>
> The file
>
> http://realcgi.sky.freebsd.org
>
> does not exist at this server.
>
> You are coming from
>
> http://lists.FreeBSD.org/.
>
> The closest match to your request is http://realcgi.sky.freebsd.org.
> Please contact the members of the FreeBSD Documentation Project
> <freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org> or the server administrator
> www at freebsd.org."

> Is this a known, temporary outage?

I was changing the configuration of some of the FreeBSD web servers, recently so I likely messed up the varnish configuration temporarily though I do sort of wonder  how I managed to mess it up to result in the above.

Is everything working now? (At least I don't see any problems)

Thanks for letting us know.

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team