Question about downloading man page on freebsd.org

Song Li lisong at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 25 00:37:12 UTC 2010

Hi Johann,

Thank you for the reply. I submitted the PR with the following info:

Environment:
-----------
Windows XP and Mac OS X
Firefox and other browsers as well

Full Description:
----------------
  The following page for downloading the man pages:

  www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi/help.html

  seems not working. When I clicked on one of the '[download]' links, I
  can only get a tgz file of size 20 bytes.

How to repeat the problem:
Use any popular browser and download from the page.

Fix to the problem if known:
Maybe the cgi script or the filesystem problem?

Best,

Song