www/145930: Commercial Vendors link addition

Boris Martynov bmartynov at hypermetrica.ru
Thu Apr 22 06:10:02 UTC 2010

>Number:         145930
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Commercial Vendors link addition
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hello! Our company provides outsorced IT support for small and medium companies in Moscow Region, Russia.

Along with other technologies we use FreeBSD as a primary platform for web-applications and network solutions, and provide support for them for a long time.

So, we ask you to put a link on your site, freebsd.org, with the following description:

Hypermetrica, Russia
IT-consulting company Hypermetrica provides IT consulting and professional system administration services. We develop high-available environments, web and network services for small and medium-sized businesses based on FreeBSD and other UNIX operating systems. Our office is located in Moscow, Russia. Contact us for consulting via email or visit our website.

Our website: http://www.esliadmina.net
Our email: info at hypermetrica.ru

Thank you in advance,
best regards,