www/126617: Commercial vendory entry addition request

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Mon Aug 18 07:20:04 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR www/126617; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Remko Lodder" <remko at elvandar.org>
To: "Sultan Ashraf" <sultan at paxym.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/126617: Commercial vendory entry addition request
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:12:19 +0200 (CEST)

 > Requesting addition of  our Company's  SMP FreeBSD for Octeon  (Multicore
 > Mips64),
 >
 > to the list of Commercial Vendors page.  Under the Development Tools
 > directory.
 >
 > thanks!
 >
 > Sultan!

 Hello Sultan,

 CAn you please have a look at the other entries and submit something
 similiar? This information is too narrow to be of any help (To you and us)
 and for people helping us around, we ofcourse want to be of help back ;)

 Cheers
 Remko

 --
 /"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
 \ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet