Europe > US Business Development / Marketing - 09/11/2007

Matthew Menashe europe5 at matthewmenashe.com
Tue Sep 11 00:29:10 PDT 2007

Matthew Menashe
3600 Wilshire Boulevard, Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010 USA
+1 213 427 6856  direct  +1 213 427 9426 fax
matthew.menashe :skype
European Business Owner/Operator or Inventor,
I do freelance marketing in the US and work with businesses locally and around the globe to do marketing, promotion and business development for products and services in the United States.  I help companies of all size from individuals to large corporations grow through planning, execution and delivery of customized business strategy.
I also have partners in Europe, Russia, and the Pacific Rim who offer similar services.  I am an independent worker with four years experience internationalizing companies.  I have been making money for myself, by making money for my clients.  If you have any questions about how I can increase your business presence in the USA, please feel free to contact me by phone, email or skype.

Matthew G Menashe

This message was individually sent, and is not intended to appear as junk, and should be the only message you will recieve from me.
Have a nice day