www/116785: Technology Consulting Listing on FreeBSD web site

Colin Legendre info at zeropenalty.com
Mon Oct 1 07:30:01 PDT 2007

>Number:         116785
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Technology Consulting Listing on FreeBSD web site
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Located in the city of Toronto Canada, Zero Penalty is well positioned to service clients within Canada and abroad who require Technology Consulting services. Though focused on technology infrastructure services, Zero Penalty offers a variety of products and services that include Telephony Services including VOIP Deployment and Management, Network Design, Build and Management, System Support, including Desktop Support, Hosting and Colocation.

Offshore Services is one of our core strengths, including Infrastructure Management, Monitoring and Deployment. Businesses that require offshore hosting and services will benefit from our expertise in working with international telecom providers, and our understanding of the international I.T. landscape.

At Zero Penalty, we strive to make our clients comfortable with the choices they make, provide value, and quality products and services. Contact us today to start a relationship that will help your business strive in its I.T. requirements.